Monday, November 19, 2012

Glass case of emotion.

To say that today was a roller coaster ride of emotion would be an understatement.

Unless that roller coaster had an elevation change from the center of the earth to the moon.

How do you deal with getting the worst news of the year with the best news of the year?

I'm going to talk about fonts.

Specifically a new font that was released today by the Lost Type Co-Op: Dude. 

Lost Type is my favorite spot for fun decorative fonts--you've probably seen a lot of their handiwork around my blogesphere.

Dude is an awesome font. Why? Because they gave me six fun options. Here's a sample of all twelve:










Bonus points if you caught my drift
 before this sample.





Now you've seen the Dude in all its forms, what do you think? Planning a 60s-cowboy themed party already? Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment