Friday, June 8, 2012

Blah Blah Friday Blah Blah

Ugh. Another day. No movement on the house. Apparently Escrow Office is flooded with people buying houses--so we've been in line for signing at Escrow for 2 weeks. Economy, why you gotta be turnin' around?

So, looks like we won't be able to start projects over the weekend, oh well. Mainly I just really want to use my brand new washer + dryer:

Kelly Ripa not included.
And ours are white. Boom. 


Aren't they pretty?

We also found out we need to buy a new dishwasher--oh darn. So we picked out this little beauty:

It's so quiet. And awesome. 

Ben and I are very much of the mind that we only want to do things once--including buying our appliances. So we picked out nice ones. We also have been dealing with 'rental' appliances for way too long. Our dishwasher has almost sent us to the looney bin a couple times...

So on to today's project. Remember my inspiration post the other day?

Well, I really got some work done on it today. I'm not going to show the whole shebang yet, but I'll give you a sneak peak [again, this is an in process thing--colors and junk aren't perfect yet.]

Think about this peaking behind a lace envelope.
I know, right?
I'm going to keep working, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment