Friday, June 29, 2012

Moving is the pits (part 2)

Today was a major move day. We have to be out of the apartment by tomorrow, so I worked overtime today trying to empty our previous home.

Halfway through the day, I ran out of boxes. 

I thought I'd show you a couple pictures of my day. Unfortunately, I forgot my phone for part of the day--but I managed to catch some special moments:

Good thin I found my backpacking back pack.
I fit 3 muffin tins, 2 pyrex, 2 corningware, and about 15 water bottles.
Why do I have 3 muffin tins?

We moved our first piece of furniture into the living room.
Mainly because Ben needed a place to sit and watch Wimbledon. 
Put our first load of dishes into the dishwasher and up into the cabinets.
It's getting real, people!
My favorite reward.
Don't judge me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment