Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bulldozin'

I'm going to start of today on a bit of a personal note. Yesterday's post was a bit pessimistic. Yes, I am hopelessly overwhelmed right now at the thought of THAT apartment and moving/cleaning everything by Saturday. Yes, I wish I could throw everything in a dumpster.

But, can I also tell you how AWESOME it is that my biggest worry in my life is moving into our new HOME? We are hopelessly in love with our new place. The projects are huge, and our 'to-do' list is long, but we are so incredibly blessed to be in a position that we own a HOME! We have also had the incredible help of family and friends to paint, move furniture and overall provide support. Thank you all. Seriously.

Ok, today's project:

As I've mentioned about a million times before, I love designing invitations. Love it.

So, when a great friend of ours said she needed invitations for a Baby Shower, I jumped at the chance.

Here's the design:


Sorry about the big blurs. I just feel weird about putting people's info on the internets.
Fun, right? I can't wait to put these together! I'll share pictures of the final product later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment