Thursday, June 28, 2012

On the bandwagon.

OK, I did it.

I was really hesitant.

I don't really know what I am doing.

But, I joined Twitter. @onethingoneday

I'm still trying to understand exactly how it works, so any insight would be TERRIFIC.

My top five Twitter Questions:

1. Who should I follow? Right now, I pretty much only follow Real Housewives, and they are really annoying Twitter-ers--I'm three seconds away from deleting the bunch.

2. How do I find out my FB friends that are on Twitter? Do I guess?

3. How do I get a million followers? Just kidding. This isn't a real question. I don't want that responsibility. I can't be interesting for more than 5 minutes at a time, per day.

4. How-in-the-eich-eee-double-hockey-sticks am I supposed to understand the iPhone app? It is so freaking confusing.

5.  Why did I join Twitter? I've been on it for two days, so not a lot of investment yet, but when do I get my return?

So, follow me on Twitter. If anything, it will be extremely entertaining watching me learn how to use it as I post totally socially inept tweets 12-16 times per day. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment