Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh, Tuesday.

Happy Tuesday, all!

Life is [almost] back to normal for the Reese household. This summer shall go down in the history as The Summer of Cray. On Friday, I turn right back around for a trip to Seattle for a wedding and bridal shower. Then, it's time for some serious floor installation and turning around for another wedding for my best bud/sister-in-law.

So, I'm tired. Really stinking tired.

But, we also have an amazing kitchen. An awesome, amazing kitchen that wants to be cooked in, used and dirtied. A million length feet of counter space. Agh. So beautiful.

I've started to collect a bunch of recipes that are quick, delicious and nutritious.

Tonight: Kebabs.

These aren't my kebabs, but I swear they looked close to this...kinda.
These are from Martha Stewart. Hate her.
Kebabs are perfect for weeknight grilling. You can use leftover veggies from last night's dinner, just about any cut of meat, and a quick marinade.

In fact, Martha Stewart gave me [and you] 30 recipes for kebabs. Here's some examples that look delicious.

Grilled Greek Chicken Kebabs with Mint-Feta Sauce

Pacific Pork Kebabs with Pineapple Rice


Pork, Apricot, and Red-Onion Kebabs

...and for those non-meat folks...

Tofu Kebabs with Cilantro Sauce

I think we need to try the Pork, Apricot, Red-Onion combo later this week...yum!

What's your go-to-summer-week-night-nom?

No comments:

Post a Comment