Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Resources, a round up of sorts [part FONTS]

It's been a while since I've done a big resources round up! Today through Friday, I'll share with you a couple of my favorites in the world of fonts [typefaces if you're nasty], hardware for your house and sources for inspiration. But first, fonts!

The Lost Type Co-op released a couple new favorites on Monday of this week. I used Mission Script for my mailbox:

Right here
I've also been mildly obsessed with the font Memoriam. This pretty little thing has top billing on the blog design this month and was also featured in the Bridal Shower invites I designed for a friend. This one costs money but is totally worth the $50 for all three options.

Buy the font here.

Look at the full project I did here.
Another free favorite: Lorena. I'm featuring this pretty thing on a top-secret project that I'll share with you mid-August [I kno, long wait, but totally worth it--hint, it involves beer.]

This guy is best used sparingly and increasing the kerning [space between the letters] a bit.
Download it here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment