Sunday, September 9, 2012

Alright, alright, alright.

For as horrible as yesterday appeared to be, today was that much more awesome.

Started out with a super nice shout out from Sarah, a friend from PLU that blogs at [life of love], thanks again, Sarah!

Ended with a great night of football with great friends.

If you read my Friday post, you would think I had a lot of very interesting, very ambitious plans for this weekend.

Well, due to migraine-a-thon 2012, none of them happened. But here's what did happen:

Changed the lightbulbs in this bathroom from being totally weird...
to totally normal. Sometimes it's the little things [these are still high efficiencies, just...normal.]
I finally moved into my closet, organizing my clothes into the following catagories:

-You could totally wear this for work
-You totally can't wear this for work
-Vegas clothes
-Jackets [it's official, I'm a jacket-a-holic]

It looked something like this:

I have a ton of clothes, not necessarily because I shop a lot--mainly because I haven't changed size since 7th grade.
Then, rounded out the weekend with a batch of homemade meatballs. Delicious.


So yeah. Nothing involving a chainsaw or sewing machine--but we'll get there. Maybe Tuesday, maybe next summer.

Let's make it a great week, all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment