Monday, September 24, 2012

Flippin' Cards

Hey, all!

Sorry about the unscheduled break this weekend--it was definitely needed. I did a whole lot of planning for hey, pretty and I can't wait to share some of the details with you later this week.

Tonight, I had a grand ol' time designing some amazing business cards. But, I don't want to spoil the fun.

Instead, I'll treat you to my favorite business cards designs of the week. Many of these are from Alt Design Summit last year--bloggers are really proving to be the cream of the crop when it comes to trending designs and awesome color schemes.

Enjoy!


Michelle Edgemont, you are my hero.
here.


OK...cutest thing in the world. The string? Dawww...
here.


OK, this is perfect for someone that designs invitations. Seriously. 
 here.
 


Painted edges are so hot right now. 
 here.

 


Lifelong dream? Own an embossing press stamp thing.
 here.

Or...maybe I can buy a GIANT embossing stamp thing...gahh!
here.

Not really a fan of photos on a business card, but if you're going to do it--do it with a puppy.
 here.



Painted gold foil edges...oooooo...
 here.

A little hint? My cards definitely involve a bit of gold foil. Yeah, buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment