Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Announcing: Twelve Weeks of Homemade Gifts



OK--I'll start this off by saying I'm the number one advocate of the "Christmas doesn't start until after Thanksgiving" camp. Especially because I share a house with the president of the "Christmas starts after Labor Day" camp.

But--and we all know this is true--every year you say, "This year I'm going to hand make gifts for everyone. It's going to be a super-fun-crafty-free-for-all-fun-fest. I can't wait"

Then, Thanksgiving comes. Then there's the holiday parties. Then the family parties. Then the trips to the Ballet. Then the fun. Then it's a week before Christmas and all you have is a bag full of craft supplies you bought on Black Friday and no gifts.

Then, there's the stress.

Next week marks the official, Twelve Weeks before Christmas, mark.

OK--maybe this is a bit over-planned, but I'm trying to save you the Homemade Christmas stress.

Every Tuesday until Christmas, we'll make one gift. A grand total of 12 gifts by Christmas.

Then, at the end of this all, I'm going to give you all the gifts I made. Seriously.

December 1 - 12, I'll be holding a giveaway every day to thank you for reading, and hopefully help you out with your Christmas Gifts.

This is going to be awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment