Monday, September 17, 2012

Fall Preview

Happy Monday, all!

Took a brief brain-blog-break this weekend--I really needed it after last week.

Lots of creative muscle was flexed this weekend, but lots of secret muscle flexing. Can't wait to show you what I'm working on.

Portland hasn't quite figured it out that Fall is right around the corner--today we enjoyed 90 degrees [awesome!] but I'm starting to prep for rain, cold, and more rain.

Lots of plans in motion for Fall this year...here's what's inspiring me:

[color] Supah-Dupah-Green

I am totally digging on supah-emerald-green.
Oh, and what's up Gold Ceiling? [Insert Black Keys intro here...]
Here.
And here we are a little more subdued...little lamby in corner.
here.
Oh boy. Hey, pretty little chair stools....
here
[people] All my little pregnant friends

I swear, everyone and their mom is due September 15 - September 25. I feel like I'm on perma-baby watch. There's also a lot of new preggers out there. I feel like I have a lot of nursery designing coming out on the horizon...[yay!] So I've started my inspiration file. Here's a couple highlights:


Bling and blam. 
by Amy Lambert Lee


I love those animals.


And now one for the bright and cheery.

I love the color, I love how it's awesome.

Too much cute, right?

[Oktoberfest] OK, Reese Oktoberfest-extravaganza planning is in full swing. We have tons of awesome surprises planned. We've narrowed down a couple charities we're looking to support with the party, and started to get the house/garage ready for the swarm. Details to come...

Now, THAT, is a stein.
here
Have I mentioned it yet? I love Fall. I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment