Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ode to the iPhone

I love iPhone.

It's true. I'm Apple's dream poster-child of the early adopter 'gotta have it quick' market. 

I had the first gen. iPhone--it lasted about 3ish years before I dropped it into a giant pool of water. It probably would have lasted another couple years.  So, I reluctantly [willingly] upgraded to the iPhone 4. I was holding out because I wanted the white one [remember that debacle?] but upgraded to the black out of absolute necessity about 2 hours of said giant pool of water.

Me and said iPhone have been best friends ever since. That little iPhone is responsible for 99% of the photos on this here blog. [all except for my wedding photos or engagement photos] We go everywhere together...literally.

So, naturally, I was pretty excited about today's announcement. I was in meetings most of the day, but I did catch a glimpse of this pretty little thing over Facebook while waiting for the Max:

hey, pretty.



Now, before I go into a complete iPhone love-fest, I will say that the perfect phone is all personal preference. I know technically there are better phones, but I prefer iPhone. Except for Windows Phones...those are horrible [just kidding, Ben...kinda. But no, seriously--call me when you get Spotify.]

I haven't had a ton of time to read up on the new features [does it really matter? I'm going to get it anyway...] but I did read something about a reversible plug-in for the chord. UH, THANK YOU. I'm pretty sure it's Newton's 9th law of physics that when you go to plug your phone in, it will take you two tries.

The only way I think I could possibly wrap-up this iPhone love-fest is with a haiku:




Happy iPhone day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment