Thursday, September 6, 2012

The biggest of green monsters

Today's project I had zero part it. Absolutely nothing.

Today, war was waged.

A war against the ugliest meanest greenest monster.

Those.
Disgusting.
JUNIPERS!

As a child in the Buchholz household, I was bred to hate these plants. Hate them. We see junipers, we kill junipers. These Junipers had to go. I knew it. Ben knew it. My dad kept reminding us....

So today, my husband totally uprooted and generally dominated:

that ugly mess.

Three junipers, a rhodie (we have about 50 rhodies, don't need this one) and two mystery bushes met their maker today. Also... a swarm of underground wasps got uprooted, sorry guys. Can't have that.

BOOM!
Big props go to the husband and our friend John, they put in some major demolition time and braved a couple wasp stings to boot. So excited to give this home some major curb appeal.


2 comments: