Friday, August 24, 2012

Couch Surfing




Today's post is going to be short and sweet.  I woke up this morning with a killer migraine that all the excedrin+coffee+water couldn't help. Right now the walls are pulsing, and looking at this computer screen is painful.

Feel sorry for me yet? Wahmp wahmp.

In the past couple months, Ben and I have been doing a lot of, "Well, we'll buy this first, then this, then that." But if this summer has proved anything, it's that our plans mean nothing. The floor has been pushed to this fall [due to time] the backyard has been pushed to next summer [time...again], the bathrooms are too expensive to do [the way I want them] until after we finish the kitchen. 

With all the minor setbacks we have with the remodeling stuff, some things have been pushed up the list due to the crazy need for them. Like furniture. Major big girl furniture. Major big boy furniture. 

Ben and I host our friends at least once a week. Most of the time we watch a movie, and all we have is a little bitty couch and dining room chairs--not really cohesive to watch a movie with 6+ people.

For the past couple weeks we have been researching and scouring the area for a perfect couch...

I've grabbed a couple swatches and here is the color scheme/model we're looking at...Now all that's left is paying for it...right?

I love the idea of a tweed or menswear fabric on the couch...That yellow is awesome, too.
                        
I typically hate sectionals, but I think this one is pretty nice.
It'll give us enough seating for a crowd, too.       

No comments:

Post a Comment