Saturday, August 25, 2012

Phase one, complete!



Phew. What a day!

Today was Phase One of Operation Creative Cave.

For reference, here's what we started with:


Had to make it messy so the after picture looks even better.
The walls were soo disgusting. I do not want to know what the stains were...

After only three hours, this room was transformed into Harvard Library awesome. Seriously. These pictures do not do it justice [someday I will buy a big girl camera...]

ooo yeah.
Previously, I thought I would replace all the baseboards to lighten the room up, but I'm really liking the way the dark wood is looking with the dark walls. So cozy.


Hey, pretty.
 There you have it! Phase One!

Next phase will be creating the large picture collage on the two walls. 

Get ready for gold frames. Lots of them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment