Friday, August 31, 2012

I do what I want.

Happy Friday, all!

Everyone get their football scratch itched yesterday? We watched the S. Carolina and Wazzu games last night. I also almost deleted my Facebook, why? I'm sick of Husky fans doggin' on the Cougs...c'mon give them a break. Now don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of WSU, but seriously. Give it a rest. They haven't been a threat to the huskies for YEARS. You are no better than another Pac 12 team who-will-remain-nameless by rooting against them. Rooting against teams is so...annoying.

Eh, I guess that's all a part of the happy discourse that comes with Football Season. I'll get off my high-horse now.

So here we go, my wall-o-newspaper!



I numbered all my pictures first, then put the corresponding newspaper sheet up on the wall. I think this looks pretty awesome!



I also started hanging part of them tonight, here's my progress:



I'm trying to milk this project for time, I need this to last through Sunday afternoon. I need to be somewhere else when my Dad and Ben start ripping into my beautiful wall to hang speakers and the TV. I don't even want to think about it.


Ben and I made an agreement before we bought our house. OK, we made two agreements. First agreement was I can get a puppy. Second agreement was that if he gets his stereo/sound system, I get to do whatever I want with the house.


So I will be spending Sunday crouched in the fetal position in the corner of my Creative Cove trying not to think about the hole being punched in my beautiful wall.

Pictures to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment