Friday, March 2, 2012

Here it is.

So, here is the new design for March.

Like it?

The jury is out with me. I'm generally happy with it, but I will happily reserve my right to change it mid-month.

I'm pretty sure it's a trending topic and you already know this, but today is Dr. Seuss' 108 birthday. I love the Seuss. In fact, I love him so much, he was a big part of Ben and I's wedding. 

See!

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone
whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual
weirdness and call it love. --Dr. Seuss

There will always be something about Dr. Seuss that is so magical. It's not the rhymes or pictures [those are on a different awesomeness level.] Our grandparents likely read our parents Green Eggs and Ham. Then, our parents read us Put Me in the Zoo. Then, we'll read our kids The Lorax. The books don't age. The message doesn't age. And that, takes genius.

Happy Friday, all.

Remember:

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”  -- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment