Thursday, March 22, 2012

I really don't like Luke Babbitt.

Tonight, we're headed to another Blazer game. For my mental health, I needed to post a Blazers-related rant, it's at the end of this post if you are interested.

Due to the Blazer game, there will be no Wagamama night (sorry, I'm really failing at this Week-o-Wagamama, I'll make it up to you next week.)

Every once and a while[actually...pretty often] I get requests from friends, or friends of friends, or friends of friends of friends for a project. The Oregon Synod office of the ELCA (Lutherans) contacted me a couple weeks ago about helping them out with materials for the Synod Assembly in April.

They already had a concept [awesome] and just needed someone to put it into a format. They haven't approved anything yet, but here's what I did off of their original concept:


Again, they haven't approved anything, so don't look down on them if you don't like my designs :)

I love helping people out with design-related issues, especially not-for-profits. If you or someone you know needs help, go ahead an email me or leave a comment at the bottom of a post.

WARNING: I'm about to go off on a Blazers rant, so stop reading if you don't want to hear something negative: 


If Luke Babbitt plays more than 5 minutes, I'm going to personally go to the GM's office trade/release/fire him. In Tuesday's game he played 15 minutes [about 14 minutes too long.] He was 0-3 from the field.  IN FIFTEEN MINUTES.

This is what Luke Babbit does best:

Look at him wave his arms. Pathetic.

In fact, if the Blazer Bench doesn't score more than 9 pts tonight, I'm firing the whole team.

Oh--and open letter to Blazer's Marketing Team: Don't ask for cheers for your 101st(?) consecutive sell-out when half of the Rose Garden seats are OBVIOUSLY empty because Season Ticket Holders didn't bother coming to the game.

Ugh--sorry for the mini-rant. I just needed to get it out somewhere. And, I seriously dislike Luke Babbitt.


No comments:

Post a Comment