Saturday, March 3, 2012

Thai Take In

Today, I was super hungry for some Thai food--but I didn't want to spend the money for takeout, so I decided to make my own.

I'm really lucky to live in a place with TONS of asian grocery stores, my favorite is a Thai/Vietnamese grocery off of TV Highway. I got a ton of amazing ingredients for just $15:

Seriously enough food to feed a zillion people. 
I wanted to make a version of Pad See Ew, so I started with some jalapenos:


Started boiling some water while I was heating up my pan:



Then I added the jalapenos with some fried tofu and extra veggies I had leftover from the week:

Awesome to get rid of extra veggies. 
The sauce mixture I used was 1/3 Golden Mountain Oyster Sauce, 1/3 Soy Sauce, 1/6 sugar, 1/6 chili paste.


After that was good and happy, I added the cooked noodles that I boiled in the water for about 8 minutes. 


So delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment