Sunday, March 4, 2012

Inspiration for your Sunday.

Yeehaw.
Source: flickr.com via Jacqui on Pinterest


Today starts my birthday week. On Saturday, I will turn the big two-five. 25. What?!

Normally, I spend my birthday week mourning the end of another year. But, this year, I will celebrate turning a quarter century!

So today, I found a bunch of inspiration of how to celebrate the big 25;

First, I'll start it off with an awesome recipe for a French Quarter Cocktail:

Thanks, Martha, I guess. 

Maybe, I'll do a little homage to the quarter:

Unless, of course, this is a federal crime. 

Maybe, I'll make some pies out of quarter-sized mason jars:




I have a minor obsession with miniature things. Mini-pi

Finally, I'll eat 25 of these sandwiches, cut into quarters--of course: 
Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese? Uhhhhhhdroolhhhhhhhh.



What's your favorite things to do on your birthday week? Do you have any traditions that you MUST do? For me, my Birthday Outfit is very important. I don't necessarily need new clothes, but I do put a lot of thought in my outfit. I also love Champagne Cake *hint hint.*

No comments:

Post a Comment