Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A little dose of real life today...

Programming note: I'm post-ponning our regularly scheduled 'Twelve Weeks of Homemade Gifts' for tomorrow. Read on for why...

In addition to celebrating Ben and I's first year of wedded bliss, we had a large dose of sorrow in our family. Last night, my great-uncle Joe passed away. Joe was truly the center and patriarch of his amazing family in Buffalo, New York and beyond. Huge amount of prayers go out to the Meyer Family and everyone traveling to be together during this rough time.

Joe was also my mom's godfather, in all senses that someone could be a godfather. I'm really happy that she is going to be able to be with her family in Buffalo this week to say goodbye to Joe and be with her family.

Tonight I'm going to burn a bit of the midnight oil to finish a couple things...don't worry...it's creative stuff. Here's a screenshot of what I'm working on:


 Back to work! See you tomorrow, the gift is definitely worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment