Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sewing Class, the wrap up!

Today, I had my last sewing class.

We made an actual project in class today. And not to brag or anything [totes bragging] MY PILLOW CASE IS AWESOME:

and super wrinkly.


In fact, my pillow case was so awesome, I HELPED other people make their pillow case.

I know, total brown-noser.
We made a 'burrito' pillow case:

This is the part that looked like a burrito.
I totally gained a bunch of street-cred with the quilting ladies. Especially when I fist-pumped after every seam.

Oh yeah, awesome!

Next, I have to master cutting. I've never been good at cutting. I actually sneakily convinced the teacher to cut all my fabric for me...

I can't wait to show you this week's homemade gift--coming up on Thursday. You're going to scream/cry/laugh at how easy it is and how awesome it looks.

Hint...it's not a burrito pillow case.

No comments:

Post a Comment