Monday, October 29, 2012

Hey, Pretty--an update.

[Totally un-blog related: Everyone on the East Coast--hope you're doing OK. Stay safe. As I finish typing this, I realize you don't have power. So take this as a message to the Universe. ]

Is it really the end of October?

Two months left before we say goodbye to 2012?

Time for a reality check?

I've been working fast-and-furious getting all things running for Hey, Pretty [design co.]

In the past month I've taken care of a lot of the nitty gritty details that come along with starting a new business (business licenses, lots of documents, contracts, blah blah blah.) Now, I'm finally starting on the fun stuff: branding + parties!! WOOO!

I finally finished my business cards, woo!

So I did a little bit of tweaking on the logo...much better now.

This is the business side.

Look a little familiar? Yeah, I kind of never want to ever change the blog design again...sigh.

One thing that I can't show on here is the gold-foil effect...eee! Imagine some great embossed gold foil in a super surprise place. Yeah.

I'm also planning on painting the sides of them. Gold, of course.

Also, notice my totally awesome web addy? Heypretty.co isn't going live until January 1, but I've been rapid-fire learning how to create an awesome multifunctional blog + portfolio space that will be ready at the first of the year. I'll try to share little screen shots as I move forward. 

I'm also finalizing some deals and locations for my launch party in Winter 2013. There will be one party in Portland, OR and one in Seattle/Tacoma, WA. 

Tomorrow I have my final sewing class, I'm super excited. I also can't wait to show you this week's homemade gift. When I finished it, it felt a lot like this:



Goodnight, all. Here's to another great week.



2 comments: