Saturday, October 6, 2012

Paul Bunyan ain't got nothin...

As I'm writing this, I'm having trouble keeping my arms up enough to type.

Today, our house was unearthed from this:





Overall, we have a lot of nice plants--but they are overgrown and burried in a whole lot of pine needles.

Today, a big work party was cleaning up the house next to us [owned by our Church] and we took advantage of the opportunity to get our yard cleaned up too.

We had a great tree trimmer come out and really take care of our overgrown forest. [I'll try to get his information and post it up here, I highly recommend him. All I know is that his name is Dave.]

It's still a little messy, but here's the progress:


Discovered that we had a nice little sidewalk. 
My dad did a great job trimming these trees. 
Imagine a before shot with all those little knots on the tree with
big branches sticking out covering our driveway. 
You can see our house now!
You can see our garage...easily!
Ben's little plants are still going strong!
Just full of needles now from a day of tree trimming.
Let there be light! There is so much light streaming into my Cove right now...

Now...to football. Go big red! Go dawgs!

No comments:

Post a Comment