Wednesday, October 3, 2012

We're going to skate to one song, and one song only.

Happy Wednesday, all. Ready for some healthy, uncensored, mindless, procrastination?

[heh. heh. only funny for 4 people, but we're all laughing.]

As you may have noticed, I finally updated the blog for October.

October is my second favorite month of the year [closely follows behind March. March is the best month ever. ] So I wanted to spruce up the place with my second favorite color: leopard print [closely followed by metallic. duh.] Whatchu think?

Leopard print is the second best color in the whole world because it is the second best neutral in the world [metallic...duh.]

Look:

here
here
In fact, I own three different pairs of leopard print flats. They are my second favorite shoes [followed by my metallic shoes...are you starting to catch a pattern?]

Let's just say, when I find something I like, I stick with it.

-------

In non-blog world. I feel a little stressed out tonight with the debate. I found myself getting very upset at both of them for not following the debate rules. Yeah, Jim Lehrer could have done a better job...but how do you tell the POTUS and the Candidate for POTUS to shut the F*cK up?

A large part of my real-life job is facilitating meetings, so the grand standing, overreaching, and general rudeness hit home tonight. So much so I almost sent an email to both campaigns about how to be polite. Seriously. I should just drink some tea and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment