Friday, January 6, 2012

BUSTED!

So, I'm busted. I didn't post yesterday. But, I'm not completely busted because I did create something, but I didn't post. Oops. See my Friday post though, I think I made up for it...

Yesterday was an awesome Blazers game against the Lakers. For those that know me well, know how much I love my Blazers. I have a healthy roster of my favorite Blazers (past and present), but one of my favorite past-Blazer is Andre Miller. He's a great basketball player and all, but overall I like him because he just seems like a genuinely nice guy. So, Andre, in your honor (and your trade to the Denver Nuggets) I made this just for you:


I hope you appreciate my Tim Gunn/Santino reference...

I (moderately) stepped out of my comfort zone on this one and tried a different grid-system than my usual. I even kind of like the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment