Monday, January 16, 2012

Me and Jenny goes together like peas & carrots.

Today, I challenged myself to illustrate something. My illustration skills aren't great, so I wanted to start easy and simple. I also wanted to make something for one of my friends getting married this summer (I won't say who, so I won't ruin the surprise.)

So here it goes:

I love Forest Gump, and I love peas with faces on them.
But, surprisingly, I don't think I like to eat peas with carrots.


I almost put pajamas on the bananas,
but that would be too much cute.


...and the one that ties it all together.


I made these 5x5 small prints. I figure I can make a 3 panel print out of them, or maybe even make a couple more (salt + pepper, wasabi + sushi?) and make a set of coasters.

I had a lot of fun with these today. It was definitely an amateur attempt at illustration, but I have to start somewhere, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment