Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Work in Progress

I think I was a little hard on myself yesterday. I was frustrated I couldn't think of anything to do, frustrated that I did have better computer technical skills to achieve what I wanted, and I was just overall tired.

What I didn't realize yesterday, was that I started this project to get back to a place where I had ideas. I want to get back to a place that my technical skill level matches my desire to create. I'm just not there yet.

And why should I? It's only January 4.

Today's project came after some self reflection. I used one of my token favorite fonts for comfort, and drew what I was feeling. (Click on the link to email me, and I'll send you a free printable copy)

I'm very much not there yet. But I'll get there.

I think we all forget that we do not need to be perfect every day. We'll all get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment