Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Patterns

Today, I needed to create something simple, and something with order. What better than creating patterns? I'll use these patterns for future projects, but I had a lot of fun creating these.

First, I started with an old favorite: Chevron

I purposely tried to add little imperfections, I love this powder blue color.

Now I wanted to try something a little more geometric using the chevron. Again with this one, I didn't want everything to match up perfect, I more wanted to create something that would make a statement. This is my all time favorite color combination.

I want a pillow made out of this.

I'm running out of time, but I wanted to try one more pattern, and add a little twist.
Oh, ampersand.

Overall, I am somewhat satisfied with today's projects. I need to think of a better way to catalogue my projects so I have ideas that fit my schedule for the day... Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment