Sunday, January 22, 2012

Capturing Wedding Details.

Ben and I recently celebrated our quarter-year anniversary, and what a busy three months its been. So busy, in fact, that I have yet to finish going through wedding photos and hanging up pictures. I went to a great bridal shower today, and it got me motivated to finally do something with the pile of wedding stuff I have sitting on my dining room table.

I want to do a wall collage that mixes pictures with our guest book and a couple details I saved; my veil, Ben's boutonniere, a program, etc. Here are the things I want to capture:

My beautiful veil, made by my Mom.
Photo Credit: Katy Weaver Photography


This picture of my sister/MOH, Megan holding a bouquet.
Photo Credit: Katy Weaver Photography


My bouquet (dried.) I might not include this,
because it doesn't look great dried. 
Photo Credit: Katy Weaver Photography

Our super cute guest book.
Photo Credit: Blake James Photography & Katy Weaver Photography

We all are a little weird.
Photo Credit: Blake James Photography & Katy Weaver Photography

Super neat boutonnieres.
Photo Credit: Blake James Photography & Katy Weaver Photography
So today, I made a plan for these. I am going to get different sized shadow boxes for the boutoneire and veil, and arrange a mixture of frames and canvas prints. Here's the layout:

MMMmmmMMM. Mustard.
I will put this together later this week, probably on Wednesday. Stay tuned!

1 comment: