Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sneak Peak at March Madness.

It's that time of the year again, the best month of the entire year: MARCH.

You may say, "Why is March the best month of the year?"

Well, let me tell you:

In the past 5 years, I have won over
$500 with my bracketing skills.

1.  March Madness. I have an uncanny ability to know nothing about college basketball but average an 85% or higher on my bracket, every year. Want to know my secret? Pick the teams you like/have vaguely heard of to win the first round, have Gonzaga choke in the second round, then pick solely based on mascots. Works every time. (I apologize Gonzaga fans, I love them too, but you have to admit--it's as certain as death and taxes.)




Puppy Stampede!








2.  End of Winter. It's getting noticeably lighter in the morning/evenings. I can already feel my seasonal affective disorder waning...











3. My birthday. March 10 is possibly one of the best birthdays to have. Why? Because it is also Chuck Norris' birthday. [Upon some research, I also discovered it is Osama Bin Laden's birthday--Chuck Norris definitely balances this out.]












4.  Ben's birthday. If you couldn't be born on March 10, March 26 is an OK day too.


























5.  St. Patrick's Day. I love my Guinness every day, but on St. Patrick's Day I can drink more than two and blame it on the Irish.











I could list a billion ways that March is a superior month to the other eleven, but  I think you get the jist.

It's also time to start redesigning the blog for Thursday. I came up with a great concept this month, and it's still definitely a work in progress, but I thought I'd share a baby screen-shot of what I'm working with:

Super excited to finish this up and show you on March 1.
I even illustrated the light bulb! yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment