Sunday, April 8, 2012

Big Boy Easter Baskets continued

Happy Easter, everyone.

Ben and I had an awesome day. Started out with church, and ended with a giant burger at Slow Bar. Chalk it up as an awesome day.

Ben loved his Easter Basket, thought I'd share a special gift I put in it: Coasters for the Man Room.

There's nothing extremely manly about coasters. Actually, they have 'naggy wife' written all over them--but I made them anyway--and he loved them.

I got the idea from Curbly.com this week by Alexandra Hedin.

Started out with some ceramic tiles from Home Depot--cost about $0.16/each.

I got 6. Because then no one will have an excuse not to use a coaster.

Got some ceramic paint from the craft store. Taped up some stripes, and got to painting.

Most brands of ceramic paint need 24 hours to dry.
Baked them.
  
Ta da!! Cute little coasters.
Wait...I mean super manly awesome coasters for the bros.

No comments:

Post a Comment