Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guess what I do for adventure? I hang-glide on a Dorito.

Day four of sounding like this:



Today, I diagnosed myself with a sinus infection + bronchitis. According to WebMD I also may have several forms of rare and untreatable diseases and cancers.

I swear, WebMD is an evil put out by greedy doctors that are drying to drum up business by scaring us into thinking we have Ebola every time our ears feel hot.

Actually, most doctors probably think WebMD is just as annoying as we do.

Today, I will show you something! It's a piece of an invitation suite I'm putting together for a good friend, it's part of the snail series I've been teasing on and off the last couple weeks:

Aren't toad stools just the cutest things?
Actually - no - owls are the cutest things.
Well, except for puppies. Puppies are the cutest. 
I'm excited to show you the final product. This has been a really fun project, especially because it's stinkin' cute. Real cute.

I want to throw a quick THANK YOU to everyone who has been checking back on the blog on a daily basis--especially in these past couple weeks that I haven't had much to show. Next week, I will be celebrating my 100th day of this project [gulp.] Please check back for some awesome give-aways and treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment