Saturday, April 7, 2012

What do you put in an Easter Basket for a 26 year old?

Booze. You put booze in it.

This is Ben and I's first 'holiday' with just the two of us. Since my kitchen is the size of a postage stamp, we decided not to do a big Easter dinner, but I did make him a basket.

I got an awesome basket from Home Goods, and got the best Easter candy ever invented--Starburst jellybeans. Seriously. Why was there ever any other type of jellybean?

I also got him this awesome looking Kraken spiced rum and Coke.

[Side Note: I've never been a regular anywhere. I've always wanted to be a regular somewhere. Yesterday, I realized I was a regular at the Liquor Store. Mind you, I only go to the Liquor Store twice a year, but this guy somehow remembers me each time and tells me that Osama Bin Laden was born on my birthday. Figures.]

Here's the basket:

I can't wait to make a drink out of this. 
Of course, when I open it, I have to say,
"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"

Awesome, right? 

Happy Easter! He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment