Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Thinking toward May.

This is a big week for our little company, so my brain power is almost all but used up today.

I decided that I really don't like April's blog design. I mean I like it, but I don't like like it. I think it's partly because I started working on it at around 9:30p on April 1. It was a bit rushed.

So, I'm working on May early--and starting by pulling some inspiration together.


First off, colors. I want to get back into color. But, I'm still totally upset with Pantone for taking my signature color, and making it the 'color of the year.' Suck it Tangerine Tango.  You were mine first.

Since Orange and I are on a break until 2013, I'm really digging yellow.

Source: behance.net via Jamie on Pinterest


It's been a little sunny in Portland lately, too. Thus, I'm back to lusting after boats. I'm totally obsessed with nautical themes.

But I get horribly sea-sick [oy, feeling woozy just thinking about it] so I settle for pictures of boats.



..and what do April showers bring?




So that's what's inspiring me for May. Yellow, boats and flowers.

What's inspiring you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment