Monday, April 2, 2012

So sick, again.

It was inevitable, but I've caught the same bug that has been plaguing Ben.

It's this horrible cough coupled with a horrible sore throat. Can you think of a worse one-two-punch when it comes to being sick?

We decided over the weekend to purchase our first home (yay!) so we are getting our paperwork together and hopefully doing inspections within the next week!

I've been dreaming about having a blank slate to decorate for YEARS, so I've spent the last couple weeks compiling ideas.

I've catalogued them into my newest Pinterest board, 'So we're moving into a new house...'

Here's a couple of my favorite finds, plus check out the entire growing board here.



I totally want to paint some black walls in the bathroom.

Just because you're not supposed to.

Source: thedecorologist.com via Lauren on Pinterest







I'm really liking flocked [velvet] wall paper...

maybe for an accent wall in the living room?


Source: flockedwallpaper.com via Lauren on Pinterest 



We likely won't be replacing the cabinets right away,

so I love the idea of refinishing them in white, then adding  wood countertop.


Source: marthastewart.com via Lauren on Pinterest



So, what are your decorating dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment