Monday, April 30, 2012

Man & Wife.

Wedding season is coming up, and for those of us attending Engagement Parties, Bridal Showers, and Bachelorette Parties--the gift giving can get a little repetitive. You want to give a gift that will bless their marriage, show your support, but also be useful to them in their new chapter.

But Pyrex only comes in one style: BORE. RANG.

I've had several requests of homemade gifts for bridal showers, and I'm working on an entire 'Mr. + Mrs.' series.

I'm thinking glassware, kitchen towels, aprons, utensils, etc with a cute Newlywed Twist. I know I'm not the first to do this, but I'm trying to do it with a little fun twist.

Here's what I'm working on so far:




I'm working on a couple more, they include: Partners in Crime, The Better Half, Mr/Mrs, and Man + Wife.  Stay tuned for the gifts...


No comments:

Post a Comment