Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I know, this is probs getting a little annoying.

I need to think of a better way to tell you that I can't show you what I was working on tonight.

Well, right now, my voice sounds a lot like this:




So, instead, imagine Marcel the Shell telling you that she has nothing to show you.

Here's a taste of the secret project:

10 points to anyone who can guess what both words say!
For something a little more exciting, how about a couple new pins for our new place! [I'm obsessed.]





Can you say, epic craft room? EPIC CRAFT ROOM!


Source: browndresswithwhitedots.tumblr.com via Lauren on Pinterest






I think I should win some 'coolest wife ever' award for committing to a keg tap in the kitchen.


Source: thekitchn.com via Lauren on Pinterest



Ben and I both love coffee, and I would love to incorporate


coffee bean silos in the kitchen for flour, sugar, cereal, etc. 


Well, I'm off to bed. I will wake up tomorrow and feel AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment