Thursday, April 26, 2012

Woof.

What an EXHAUSTING week.

It's technically my 'Friday' right now, so I'm going to brag how I will spend the next couple days with a couple of my favorite people on a mini vacation to McMenamins Edgefield.

In the words of my favorite New Jersey Housewife, Melissa Gorga, "Thank you, Jesus!" [I should really stop watching New Jersey-themed shows while typing up blogs. Eh, it's my heritage!

It was an especially tiring week. Nothing went bad or horribly, but everything went CRAZY.

I'm also having a total creative breakdown. I can't hit on of a good concept if it ran into me with a giant white Orca whale. 

So in the effort of transparency, I'll show you the absolutely horrible Illustrator Art Board I'm working on [For those that aren't familiar with Illustrator, think of it as a giant computerized sketch pad that a 5 year old just discovered markers on. It's messy. It doesn't make sense. But, you're oddly interested in it.]

Now that, is a hot mess.
So today, I give up. I'm exhausted in every way you could be exhausted. Nothing is sticking. It's just not going to happen.

And that's just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment