Friday, April 27, 2012

Can I have four beers?

I don't really drink that much. But, I'm at Edgefield all weekend, so my weekend is all about responsible big-boy-soda fun.  So I thought I'd post some epic cocktail inspiration to kick off your weekend.

Bottoms up!
A shrimp cocktail, cocktail. Uh, Duh.
here.

I'm a little [lot] obsessed with champagne. Thus, the classic Champagne Cocktail.
here.


The only thing I like more than champagne, is pickles and basil. Trying this immediately.





I've never had a Julep before, but a peach julep sounds AWESOME right now. Big hat included.


Those are the cocktails on my to-do list.

Isn't it nice to have nothing to do but have great times with amazing friends and enjoy exciting cocktails?

Yeah, it's awesome. Happy weekend, everyone. I hope you get some well needed R& R.

3 comments:

  1. The text/links under the pictures are partly covered by the images! Or maybe it's just my browser? In any case, the one with pickles/basil looks awesome!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so apparently that's a cucumber and not a pickle. But now I'm fixated on the idea of pickle + booze...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Amanda! I fixed the links, hopefully. And you're right, it's a cucumber, but I'm pretty sure I would use a pickle...

    ReplyDelete