Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Chipotle Jr.

Still trying to tone-up for summer, thus really focusing on 'clean eating.' But yesterday, I had a huge hankering for Chipotle. Swimsuit season just won't stand for a 1500 calorie burrito.

But, I realized what I really wanted was some of that cilantro/lime rice. So I made some. 

Just some Basmati Rice (you can use brown) lime and cilantro all mixed up. Yum.
Then, the toppings. I put some chicken in the crock pot this morning (just chicken, water, and couple shakes of cayanne pepper and garlic.) I also got lettuce, salsa and a baby bit of cheese. Skipped the tortilla, made it bowl-style. 

Oh yeah, Chipotle, yeah.
And it was awesome. And about a quarter of the calories (no tortilla.) So good.

Check back tomorrow for some awesome bachelorette party details... OH YEAH, VEGAS, YEAH! 

(I'm watching Jersey Shore right now, sorry. )

No comments:

Post a Comment