Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, February!

Hello, February. Nice to see you.

It's been one month since I started this challenge. I'm feeling pretty good about that. I've been working out ideas for a new design for the blog, and here it is! What do you think?

I played around with a lot of different backgrounds, but decided to stick with the nice white. I love it. It's a total change from last month's lumber-jack style. I'm still working on being able to photoshop glitter. I just can't get it perfect yet. I'd post what I did, but I slammed the program down after every failure before I could safe the file, oops. I need to make a big sign for myself that says, "You promised you'd post your failures."

Tonight was a good night for creative ventures. I made an awesome dinner as a Thank You  to Ben for taking care of me for the last couple days:


Spinach & Artichoke Dip Pasta, so good.

...and I spent about 4 hours tinkering around on Blogger. I really need to get better with coding, it would really save me a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment