Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ramblin'

Today, I wanted to play mixologist. I have always loved Blackberry Brambles...mmm... they always remind me of Summer. We've had some pseudo-cold-summer days in the PNW this past week, so I decided to kick off summer with my own version of the Bramble; a Ramble.

So, I only had raspberries, and I wanted to use Vodka instead of Gin. Thus, Ramble.

Here's what I used:

Sparkling water, lime, vodka, raspberries, simple syrup and a glass with ice. I also
decided to add a little cilantro, so good.
I used a mudler, but the back of a wooden spoon works just as well.

I just muddled all the ingredients (minus the sparkling water) in a Boston shaker with a little ice, then I poured it over ice and topped it with some sparkling water. So easy. So yummy.

mmmmmm. Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment