Thursday, February 2, 2012

Throw some glitter.

So, I made my 100000000x attempt at photoshopping glitter. Today, I am proudly posting a failure.

Nope. Not glitter.

Oh boy. Those of you that know me well, know how difficult it was for me to post this. Ugh. Not even close to pretty-shiny-perfect-beautiful-unicorn-princess glitter. If anything I got speckle in spades. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

But, I think the purple glitter is close---ish.

What did I learn today? I have lots of anxiety about public failure; I probably don't have a future designing notebooks for Lisa Frank; The world is still spinning on its axis; and The sun will rise tomorrow. . But you know what? I need to learn to...

From Wieden + Kennedy's Portland Office. Can you
find the one red thumbtack?
...and be OK with it. Here we go. Glitter failure no. 100000000000, on my way to glitter success No. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment