Saturday, February 18, 2012

Inspiration

So, tonight I gathered ideas for future projects. Here are some of my favorites:


I've seen these several times, but I want to really do these with different shaped light bulbs.
Source: blog.freepeople.com via Lauren on Pinterest

I want to knit something, and not screw it up. Maybe I'll start with crochet?
Source: google.com via Lauren on Pinterest


I really want t get into 'lettering' more, and start doing some of my own illustrated posters.
Source: bonexpose.com via Lauren on Pinterest


I've got a bachelorette party to plan...
Source: fuckyeahweddingideas.tumblr.com via Lauren on Pinterest

Thanks, Pinterest!



1 comment:

  1. The bridesmaids mug shots are straight from the PNW! Kristi (the bride) from that wedding and I were good friends in junior high and high school (and freshman year of college, but we only communicate through FB nowadays). Also, Erin (lower left bridesmaid) blogs here: http://andyjanderinz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete