Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Traveling.

I'm out-of-town on business this week for a great class on facilitating Environmental Conflict Resolution. It's super interesting, and takes a whole lot of brain power and creative-innovative thinking. Thus, my brain is straight up worn out. And, I definitely filled my creative quota for the day. How many ways can you say, "That will never work" in a constructive way? (Hint: That's one option, but here is my concern...) Yay for constructive communication!

I did have an amazing freaking dinner at Pizzeria Bianco. You should soooo be jealous.


So, instead of a project, Ill share some inspiration for lettering. Sorry if it seems I'm a little obsessed with lettering, because I am.


Source: ffffound.com via Lauren on Pinterest











No comments:

Post a Comment