Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre-Valentine's Day Wrap Up

Red Valentine's Candy Stripes!
What a day! I finished about 6 different projects today, but I don't want to show any until the special recipients see them first. But, I am so excited to share them with you. I spent a little extra time on the packaging.

Valentine's Day has always been special in my family, because it also is my mom's birthday. I've spent the last couple days on her present, and I'm really proud of it. Check back tomorrow :)

I love Valentine's Day, because it's the perfect day to tell anyone and everyone that they are appreciated, and you love them. Remember, there are lots more types of love than just romantic love! (Greek lesson: eros, agape, philios, storge!)

Are you looking for something special to do for Valentine's Day? I did a little snooping, and here are a couple projects that seem pretty easy:

Dani from Oh Hello, Friend put together an amazing mug, with just a couple metallic Sharpies:

So simple, but so awesome. 

Recipe Girl has an amazing recipe for cupcakes that uses boxed cake with a little embelishment that makes these an amazing quick (and tasty) gift:





I found this project around Christmas, but it would be perfect for a fun Valentine's Day gift. A little heart? (From Martha Stewart)





                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

What are you doing for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment