Thursday, May 17, 2012

Give me your input!

Whoopsi-pie.

Forgot to publish this last night. Oh, technology. When are you going to predict what I meant to do?

Here's what I wrote:

Today, Ben and I hit a big milestone. We got a 'for sure' closing date on the house. We negotiated what needs to be fixed prior to us moving in. And more importantly, I got the go-ahead to pick out tile for the bathrooms. YAHOO!

But--I would love your input. I've started two boards on Pinterest; We're moving into a new house... ; and Products for the House.

Follow the links and comment on what I've curated. What do you think? Do you have suggestions? Who are your favorite sources for hardware products, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help--THIS IS SO EXCITING!


1 comment:

  1. Ok, I LOVE PENNY TILE and was so happy to see it on the list. I *really* like the true penny tile, but am not sold on the color. I personally really like white tile in bathrooms, becuase I like bathrooms that look seemingly really clean. youknowwhaddaimean? my vote? white penny tile!! I've never looked into how hard it is to keep clean tho - could be worth doing some research on.

    Also, love the idea of the trough sink - and i think it gives it kind of a shared/european hotel bathroom feel to it which i love. reminds me of the edgefield hotel in pdx.

    so excitd for you!

    -b

    ReplyDelete