Friday, May 4, 2012

Vegas, baby.

I've been working on lots of fun details for my sister-in-law/best buddy's bachelorette party in Vegas!

While a bunch of them are top secret, I'll show you a design I'm working on for a double-walled tumbler.

Here's the model of the cup:

Color is top secret. But use this for visualization...
It holds 20 ounces of vodka liquid. And at $8 per person, it's affordable and will save us TONS of money while in Vegas. [If you've never been to Vegas, drinks cost about $478/each]

My sister-in-law loves pin-ups and anything retro-vintage-fun.

Sooo....


'It's Emily's Day' kind of comes from a super bratty thing I said/repeated the day of our wedding,
and we told Emily her day was coming soon...and here we are!
Fun, right? I'll show you the finished product before we leave for Vegas, but I want to keep it a bit of a secret....

Happy Friday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment