Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Bon Jour!

Remember this post, you know--the day I rediscovered my love for design?

And remember how I couldn't show you what I was doing?

Well--today is the day, friends. [I know I told you Tuesday would be the day--but I kinda secretly hoped that the photographer would have his pictures posted from the party so you could see better pictures than from my iPhone...soo...excuses excuses? Eh, all the pictures below are straight from ze-iPhone.]

First, I'll show you the straight-from-the-belly-of-illustrator versions, then I'll show you the printed versions.

So here we go!


The invitation:


The enclosure:


Voila! And now, the true test--the prints!



Here's the whole suite.
Thanks USPS for coming out with a blue and pink stamp the same week I needed one.

The invite. Mmmm. Cake.

Thanks to Paper Source for Craft Paper labels.
But not too many thanks, they were expensive.

Marie Antoinette chair for a Marie Antoinette party.
This was the RSVP enclosure.

Enclosure with it's envelope
(I didn't think the MOH wanted her address advertised to the universe..)

What the envelope looked like all packed up.

Invite with the menu.

Personalized menu for the shower. 

So what do you think?

I was so happy how it turned out. I'll share the pictures from the shower when I get ahold of them. The MOH did a great job planning the party, and all the little details worked well together.









No comments:

Post a Comment